Thursday, May 15, 2008

Freewriting

Tuesday I had a horrible nigntmare. In the dream, I was climbing upstairs from Minder. However, when I walked to the 木棧道, a terrible scene shows. There were lots of bodies on the ground, and I had no choice but run off the path. The horrible scene really scared me so I escape from the site very fast. It really took my breath away. However, this was not over. After I ran down to the last step of the stairs, I accidentally step on something. It was soft and had a shape like… a body! I screamed and dashed down along the road as fast as I can, for fear that thing will chase me or something. To my astonishment, suddenly I found out that my legs were so sour. I can’t move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How a terrible nightmare, even now I think about the detail in the dream I still think it’s so true. Because of that day I had a nightmare, till now when I wake up in the morning and prepare to climb the木棧道, I will imagine the spaces between the stairs will appear a body’s hand, and wonder whether it will grab me down to stay with them. What a terrible dream!

No comments: